The SUPPORT SA TALENT PROJECT encompasses a range of initiatives aimed at:
- Creating platforms to raise much needed funds, to assist talented athletes to compete at national and international levels;
- Recognising South Africa’s Best Professional Cycling Teams and Athletes;
- Creating more engagement for fans, to follow and support South African road cycling teams and athletes; and,
- Recognising brands, investing in South African professional road cycling teams and athletes.
WHAT IS THE SUPPORT SA TALENT PROJECT?
We are creating a new experience in SA Road Cycling – linking teams, athletes, fans and brands together – in a single digital interface – for the bene t of South African Cycling.
- By leveraging the existing road racing calendar, we have created a Road Cycling Series to track and rank the road cycling teams and athletes, based on their results.
- We will be recognising the best athletes and road cycling teams, at a Cyclist of the Year Awards Dinner.
- We are taking fans inside SA Road Cycling, with on-board videos of these races and up close access to the athletes, creating new ways for fans to follow and engage with SA Talent, using our Internet Media and Social Media Channels.
- We drive supporters to our Crowdfunding Platform, so that they can show their support financially to teams and athletes.
- We encourage fans to apply for our Cash Back Rewards Card, so they too can benefit and fund their passions from their everyday spend, while contributing to SA Talent further.
- We acknowledge the brands who are investing in cycling, by driving awareness, engagement and sales, through Endorsements and Ambassador Opportunities.